In a perfect world, I would
1. live somewhere warm
2. travel freely and often
3. dance a lot more
4. be able to see friends often
5. have the perfect social/home life balance
6. be able to write without back pain
7. never miss gym time ever.
8. find a yoga class that is not one of those obnoxious “flow” classes
9. get my herbal certification
10. maybe finish grad school (?) feeling a little weak on that one.
11. go on a writer’s retreat at least once a year
12. have Tae Kwon Do/Aikido training
13. have a housekeeper I trusted to clean my bathrooms
14. live in a place where I could safely walk everywhere
15. live near a major airport
16. find a spiritual group that I work well with (coming to terms with of all things a possible Celtic-inspired role/explanation for myself)
17. be able to see the beach/ocean daily
18. wear pretty, comfortable clothing
19. publish some fiction
20. be cured of my allergies
… I have a pretty damn good life already. It’s just the internal noise I’m trying to correct.