This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
If it weren’t too risky, I’d try …
- Creating a 3-D storyboard poster with origami pieces.
- That Vietnamese place in Loring Park. Been curious for years. (Not so much fear of food as concern for some idiots that seem determined to plant themselves in my path despite my complete lack of interest in them.)
- Sending off more pieces to national magazines and sites.
- Pitching another book while I’m working on revisions for this one.
- Teaching a class online.
- Stand-up comedy.
- Writing that letter.
- Putting out an ad for a documentary collaborator
- Shooting a Youtube video
- Take more time out of my schedule to go to outdoor concerts or check out local food trucks.