This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
5 Small things I can do to add serenity to my working environment:
- Get those baskets mounted in the bathroom. An uncluttered sink will please me greatly.
- Station declutter. Pick one small area of my home – a table, a cabinet, whatever, and declutter that on a daily basis. For multi-clutter sections, just pick one TASK of declutter, like removing boxes.
- Download some more classical music and compose mixes based on the type of work I’m doing.
- Set timers to go off and remind me to take stretch breaks.
- Mastering getting up earlier now – so next, incorporating yoga into that time, too.