This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
I hope that
- …I can pull off the whole party/tailgate thing. I don’t even know if Mike called those theaters.
- …I find a writer’s group that’s a truly good fit for me.
- …I get to the point where the Nice Ride bikes are routine and easy for me.
- …my remaining relatives are exposed to the rest of the world for what they really are.
- …that I get the right editor with the right attitude for my book.
- …that I can clear the path I mean to clear with my notes, with my craft projects, with everything.
- …that I figure out how to let go – I know what to let go of.
- …that I really do put my own dreams and goals first.
- …that my health continues to improve, until I’m just “healthy.”
- …the inner noise dies down so I can just be here, now.