This is part of my work in the Julia Cameron Artist’s Way series. The work this time is from the book the Sound of Paper. The responses are self-examinations and assessments based on work through a daily series of exercises. While I do keep some material offline as it can be very personal and jarring, I often opt to be fairly open about my experiences, both positive and negative.
1. …writing a short story, or something else purely fictional.
2. … creating a poetry chapbook.
3. … going to an open mic night and actually reading my poetry.
4. … doing a bunch more macro photography.
5. … modeling more clothing from my own closet.