10 Commitments I can make just for today:
1. I can make sure I get in a workout. If I go too long with Joel (or Paul, or any of my other social commitments) and can’t make the Y, I can always use my building’s exercise room.
2. I can revise one page of my Divorcing a Real Witch manuscript.
3. I can drink at least 64 ounces of water today.
4. I can do my calisthenics.
5. I can make sure I spend some time with Mike.
6. I can go for a walk.
7. I can read one page from a book, or maybe even a chapter.
8. I can contact one friend I haven’t seen in awhile to schedule a coffee meetup.
9. I can find one thing that makes me laugh.
10. I can eat clean, my full serving of fruits and vegetables.